All manuscripts must be submitted from our online submission system at https://e-century.us/submission/.
Before your submission, please make sure to read the "Information for Authors" and check your manuscript for items listed below. Manuscript that are not prepared properly may be delayed for processing and even rejected without formal review.
Checking List before submission
- Title must be concise and normally not longer than two-typed lines at size of 12 points;
- Author Names have to be in Standard English format such as: John F Smith, Da-Ming Li with First Name First and Last Name Last;
- Author affiliation of each has to be numbered (See Sample Manuscript for detail);
- Corresponding author and contact information is properly provided;
- Short Running Title is provided;
- Acknowledgment including funding information Declaration of conflict of interest, if any is provided;
- Abstract is included;
- Keywords are included;
- All tables, if any are created with Word "Insert Table" function and provided in Word fie;
- All figures are provided in high quality tiff, jpeg or PDF format. All text in figures is in Arial font;
- All tables and figures, if any are mentioned in the main text.
- References have been formatted to e-Century’s journal style using EndNote or RefMan Output Style for eCPC journals.
Please download the reference output style from the link below if you are using EndNote or Reference Manager:
- e-Century journal Reference Output Style for EndNote: eCPC EndNote
- e-Century Reference Output Style for Reference Manager: eCPC RefMan
Contact us at E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about manuscript submission.