All manuscripts must be submitted online. Click to submit your manuscript.
The journal invites submission of all original clinical and basic research articles, review articles, case reports, letters to the editors and meeting reports in all areas of medicine including, but not limited to biomedical research, internal medicine, surgery. OB-GYN, pediatrics and infectious disease.
The manuscript should be formatted in IJCEM's style before submission. Please download the EndNote Output Style or Reference Manager Output Style for IJCEM from the following link:
EndNote Output Style for IJCEM: IJCEM_EndNote
Reference Manager Output Style for IJCEM: IJCEM_RefMan
Check list before submission
1. The entire manuscript is in the single Word file including all tables and figures as shown in the Sample Manuscript.
2. Title must be concise and normally not longer than two-typed lines at size of 12 points;
3. Author Names have to be in Standard English format such as: John F Smith, Da-Ming Wang;
4. The affiliation of each author has to be numbered (See Sample Manuscript for detail);
5. Corresponding author and contact information is properly provided;
6. Short Running Title is provided;
7. Acknowledgment including funding information, if any is provided;
8. Statement of conflict of interest is provided.
9. Abstract is included;
10. Keywords are included;
11. All tables, if any are created with Word "Insert Table" function and provided in Word fie;
12. All figures are provided in high quality tiff, jpeg or PDF format. All text in figures is in Arial font;
13. All tables and figures, if any are mentioned orderly in the main text;
14. The references have been formatted to IJCEM’s style;
15. Cover letter with your submission and 3-5 potential reviewers for your manuscript are provided.
All manuscripts must be submitted online. Click to submit your manuscript. Please contact us at email@example.com by e-mail if you have any problem to submit a manuscript online.